Planning for the unexpected protects your business—and everyone who depends on it.
What would happen to your business if:
- You or a key employee became too sick or hurt to work?
- An owner or key employee died unexpectedly?
- An owner exited the business with minimal notice?
Protection comes in many forms. We can help you find answers that won’t disrupt or compromise operations or business value .
You can structure a business protection plan with the solutions your business needs most.
- Key person life insurance policies provide your business with a death benefit to offset the financial hardship of losing an owner or key team member.
- Key person replacement disability insurance provides funds for recruitment, training, temporary staffing costs, and other needs after a total disability claim.
- Funding a buy/sell agreement: Life insurance is used to purchase stock from the deceased shareholders’ estate, either by the company or the remaining shareholders.
- Attracting and retaining key employees: Compensation through split-dollar plans and non-qualified deferred compensation plans.
- Stay bonuses give key employees a financial incentive to stay on after the exit of a business owner.
Safeguard your life’s work. Learn where your business may be exposed. Using a comprehensive risk assessment tool, we will assess your risk and develop action plans for your long-term security.
Property & Casualty
Keep your bottom line secure. Shield your from business from loss and liability with a comprehensive insurance program designed to fit your specific needs.